Current Style: Standard
Objectives & Functions
- Registration of jobseekers, Employers, Local Service Providers in the National Career Service portal of Govt. of India.
- Providing Career and Vocational Guidance to the Job-Seekers through Career Counselling (Group & individual)/ Career Talks/ Career Exhibition programmes.
- Providing coaching to the youths for Competitive Examinations.
- Providing job opportunities in Private Sectors by organizing Job Fairs.
- Enforcement of Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancy) Act & time to time submission of names against the vacancies notified by the Employers.
- Collection of Employment Market Information